Thursday, October 4, 2007

Getting Organized

As I mentioned we went shopping this weekend. Amazing how we didn't get everything on our list yet we spent WAY too much! Oh well. I did get 6 (different sizes) of these baskets.


















Aren't those cool?? 6 for only $40, that's not bad. The one on the right is for Pickles library books/videos and the one on the left is for Superkids book basket. The bottom one I'm using for "school" to keep all of the school books together. I put math/english in there too, plus any extras I've picked up along the way. The two smaller ones and the largest baskets I'm still not sure exactly what I'll do with them. I know I need a place for Pickles "school time" and I also need a spot for misc. supplies.

So, today, I'm having Superkid get his notebook organized with his new tabs. I'm also setting up Pickles with a little notebook. :-)

Oh, my sweet husband also got this for me (free and then painted it). It even has a little spot to hang up my kiddos art or play with magnetic letters.
























Doesn't it just make you smile? Ok, maybe that's just me - I have seen PILES of paper for way too long. Hopefully this will help a little. By the way, the baskets on top are the smaller ones that I don't know exactly what I'm doing with them. Right now I shoved Pickles "school" in one and some supplies in the other. I am still working on filling the filing cabinet - as of right now I just have piles of semi-organized (but very unappealing) papers in cardboard boxes, etc on my floor.



Here's a few pictures of what I've been using to keep my teachers manual in order.




















































So far, it seems to be working out fantastic!

God has blessed me so much, giving me what I need for school this year. I am very thankful for His help in such a personal way.

Psalms 26:7
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all thy wondrous works.

No comments: