Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Fun!

I'll post later about our Canada experiences.



I'm just amazed that Christmas is in just one week!!!



We spent some time last night at our own "Christmas party." We cranked up the Christmas music, while we worked on these:






















As we pulled out the Christmas ornaments this year to decorate I realized that my son had a TON of ornaments, while my daughter couldn't find one with her name. :-( Poor her. She did have a craft from last year we did that goes on the fridge, so at least she had something. BUT, I resolved no matter how busy things were, this year we were making ornaments!

Superkid chose to do the iron-on one and Pickles decided to paint some stars.

I can't show the end result of either because they have their names and the date all over them. But, I can assure you - they both turned out VERY cute! Then Daddy got creative and made Pickles her very own iron-on ornament. I don't have pictures of that one (sorry), but I thought that was pretty special.

After hanging them on the tree, we caught up a little with the Jesse Tree (we're just putting the ornaments on our big tree) and ate some hot holiday pumpkin loaf. Yummy!

A very nice Christmas celebration I must say!

No comments: