Friday, December 28, 2007

Life is going well.

I guess I should mention that our Christmas turned out really nice. And I'm not taking down the Christmas tree until we go to meet our family over the hill. (hi guys!) This Christmas was super blessed and what's fun is it isn't even done yet! :-)

We (obviously) started right back into our routine though, but with lots more time to play since there is fun stuff everywhere to do. This "week" (as short as it is) we just started with the new part of school - devotion time - and that's about it. I began doing the prep to start into Brazil next week. And we picked up the books today, so starting Monday we'll be traveling again! We just have a bit of momentum right now, so I want to take advantage of that since we've got some bumpy roads in just a few WEEKS - we'll be adding a new little one to our family.

My main goal is to get Brazil done before baby, but that should be more than doable since Brazil is only 3 weeks. I anticipate just continuing and trekking on as much as I possibly can before and after. We'll keep working, but we'll just take it slow. I have a lot to do to prepare for baby, so that's why I'm at least aiming for Brazil to be done. I figure I should get WAY more than that done, but I'm trying not to aim too high - just in case. :-)

So, next time you see us we might not have as many clothes on considering the attire of many of the people we are studying seem to run around with bare butts. I'd better get going so we can pack for the Amazon!

See you there!!

No comments: