Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Praying & Reading Day 1

(sorry the pictures didn't turn out well)

Superkid volunteered to read to Pickles. So, he read her bible story to her (then I asked her afterword what she read - it actually worked really good!)

She drew her picture of Jesus going to heaven:



















Then, he read his bible on his own & drew his picture of what he read:


























And I helped Pickles to draw a picture of her Praise/Thanks prayer as Superkid worked on his. Ivy's was to thank God for her eggs. :-)




















Then, I don't want you to think we are terrible parents, but my son has a neighbor friend who Superkid has been reporting different things to us that he has done & we are working through the relationship. Even though he could have thanked God for any of his Christmas gifts, the first thing Superkid decided to thank God for was that his friend didn't say any bad words when he played with him the other day. We have been praying for him since the day they met. Anyway, here's the picture:





















Altogether I think that this will be a blessing to our home to change some things in order to put God first in our lives. I'll update as I figure out how to work everything out otherwise.

No comments: