Thursday, January 31, 2008

Surprise!

Ok, I guess it's time to let the "cat out of the bag."

After lots of thought, we've decided to stop right in the middle of our year and switch gears. It comes at an excellent time, since life is going to be changing quite a bit anyway. We are going to go ahead and do the optional program through MFW called Adventures.

I have a few reasons, but my main reason is Adventures is a little lighter year. That will be good with the new baby. It will also help us so that we can focus a little more on getting Superkid caught up in other areas, namely Math and spelling.

So, that's the plan. We will be purchasing it within the next couple weeks and starting it as soon as life calms down. HA! Ok, maybe I should say, we'll probably start out working slowly through it and we'll start as soon as we can, reasonably.

How is that going to work with the blogging?
Glad you asked!

I've set up a new blog specially for this new "year."
You can find it here: http://ourhomeschoolingadventures.blogspot.com/

See you there!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi. I am strongly considering using MFW (ECC) next year. I found your blog from another MFW user's blog (which I found through the MFW forums! LOL!) I have enjoyed reading through the forums and noticed you had lots of wisdom and experience to offer. Enjoy Adventures!